Ingredients for 4 people:
- 600 g Hokaido pumpkin cleaned and coarsely diced
- 30 g apple cubes with peel
- 50 g onion roughly chopped
- 30 g carrots peeled and diced
- 20 g ginger peeled and diced
- 0,1 liter cream
- 0,8 liter vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- salt, pepper, nutmeg, dill
- pumpkin seed oil, canola oil
Lightly roast pumpkin cubes in some canola oil. Add the carrots, apples, onions and ginger and sauté. Then fill up with vegetable stock and boil until soft.
Now finely puree the soup and pass it through a sieve.
Finally, boil the soup again, add the cream and season to taste.
Mix the whipped cream with some chopped dill. Pour the pumpkin soup into a plate. Put the dill cream in the middle and garnish with a sprig of dill. Drizzle with pumpkin seed oil according to taste.
We wish you a lot of fun while cooking and bon appétit!
Back to the soups...